Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something a little different


hello all:

I have had an itch to work with yarn lately. I might have been pat sloan's granny square throw down lol, but I can't be sure. I have crocheted in the past and find the need to revisit this craft. I started with a little swing sweater for my granddaughter. Unfortunately, it left the house before I was able to photograph it. I have now moved onto this cute little sundress pattern I found on HGTV's website. It features a crocheted bodice and cotton skirt. I love it so much I have bought yarns in bright pink, turquoise, lime green....well you get the idea.....and cotton fabrics to coordinate with each color of yarn. The first came out waaaaayyyyy bigger than it's intended size so I have listed it on etsy while I move onto the next maybe the pink or melon and hopefully it will turn out the size I need for my Maggie.

1 comment: