Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pattern finished and available...YEAH


I finally finished the mock up quilt for the pattern I wrote. The pattern is titled Pop Art Poppies. I choose this name beccause the large blocks were to be an abstract flower. I love the asian feel and simple elegance of the design. Very easy piecing with a real WOW factor finished. I have to take a much better photo of the finished project for the pattern cover, but the pattern is available through my etsy website via pdf. file (which is a little cheaper) and the hard copy will be available as soon as I get the perfect photo taken. This is great for any large scale floral that you don't want to cut up with splashed of accents for jazz.
The real final touch to this is the quilting. My longarm quilter used a gold metallic thread and the large open areas has the bamboo quilted all over and there is a floral design in the large blocks and along the pieced border added to the "floral" theme. Love, Love, Love it...this picture does not do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment