Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa:

At this point in my life, I'm not sure what you are looking for in a good girl any more.....

1. Do good girls sneak bags of fabric into the house in their grocery bags thus making it look as though there might actually be food in the house???? (I am using my re-useable grocery bags after all!!
2. Do good little girls blog about, read up on, and spend inordinate amounts of time quilting?? Even if they swear they're going to donate the next project to a worthwhile charity??
3. Do good little girls make their husbands believe the water and sewer bill get paid monthly instead of quarterly while they divert the excess funds to their favorite fabric store. (I am after all helping the economy)
Taking all of this into consideration, I feel that I can reasonably make a christmas wish from Santa: I would like the Blush Fat Quarter Bundle by basicgrey from FatQuarterShop.com

Robin
P.S. - I did take time out of my quilting activities to bake so there will be cookies here if you should stop with my gift!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you sound like me...Wonder if any of my friends will get their wish from Santa...I hope so.

    ReplyDelete