Friday, November 20, 2009

Watch What You Wish For


Well, I promised my self a date with my studio yesterday....and I definately got it. I woke up to find my internet connection and cable service down for most of the day. Soooooooo, without the distraction of blogging, facebooking, emails, and dvr'd television shows to catch up on....I made this adorable quilt. It is a pattern from Pieces of my Heart (I follow her blog, check it out), and I made mine in flannels. Fun, Fun, Fun project and literally a one to two day project if your cable is down lol.


I think I am going to machine quilt this little cutie on my home machine and hopefully have it bound and ready for christmas display. I'll post a completed photo.....if I get it done...cable is up after all!!

1 comment:

  1. So, THAT's what it takes to get things done, internet and cable service outages. Hmmmm, I could use some of that around here.

    Very cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete