Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trick or Treat Photos







As I promised some photos of some of the blocks I have been working on. I am using 30's/40's repro fabrics on mine. The first photo shows a what 32 blocks look like stacked up (that's how many I'm up to..). The pattern calls for 291 blocks, can you just imagine what that stack of blocks would look like?!
Later on I will put them up on the design wall and photograph for you; however I have a class sample that I'm working on to teach a fall class at my local quilt shop. I have also taken pics of that, I will post them for you in the next day or so.



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the trick or traet club,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! So different from mine but so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you.
    I'm also a member.
    Love the bright colors of your baskets.

    ReplyDelete