Tuesday, February 10, 2009

As Promised
















As promised I have uploaded the pics of the flower quilt that I machine quilted on my home machine. The flowers are raw edge applique and intended to fray around the outer layers...each flower has four layers of "petals" and two leaves. I have also included a photo of the backing fabric which has words like peace, love, harmony, home, respect...etc. You can see some of the quilting on the pic of the backing.





I also included a picture of my signature. I prefer to sign my name, city & town, and year made right onto my quilt backing...if the backing is too busy or dark, then I will add a label, but I feel that in the long run it will be much more difficult to remove ink than a label so my basic history will always remain with my quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment