Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving/Birthday


To all of you a very happy turkey day. This is one of those years that my birthday actually falls on Thanksgiving day..(a birthday I also share with my sister-in-law..go figure!). And yes, I will be cooking on my birthday. Even though we are not a very large group...we are Italian and that in and of itself presents a multitude of cooking. We start out with a soup, usually escarole, followed by a Pasta, stuffed shell, that is then followed by the full Thanksgiving feast, turkey, mashed potatoes..sweet and white...roasted potatoes, corn, broccoli, cabbage, salad....and not to forget an assortment of desserts, fruits, nuts, etc. I get sick just thinking about it all.

Let me know how all of you celebrate be it big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment