Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fa La La - November 23, 2008




It seems I've been sidetracked from by bug quilt. I had purchased some of those charm packs from Moda (I think I bought every christmas one) and they keep staring at me wondering what I'll ever do with them. Well I had a middle of the night epipheny and decided that I would make christmas stockings and list them on my etsy site. They are really turning out quite cute and since I always have assorted vintage buttons and trims around, not to mention the mountains of batting pieces that end up getting cut away from larger quilts but they are too large to toss. I found some funky chartruese green trim in my stash and the next ones will have a turquoise ball fringe trim...they are really quite cool....Photo of front and back of one...
Fa La La purging with a purpose!!


No comments:

Post a Comment